Search squid archive

How to setup squid & "NTLM" authentication in a AD based network ?

Hi,

I have a customer who wants to get rid of NTLM autorisation for security reasons. Up to now, we use it for squid "seamless" autorisation. I understand that squid can do basic auth against an AD controller via winbind; but is this also possible for "NTLM" auth, i.e. seamless autorisation via winbind/LDAP/Kerberos? If so, which helper do I use and how do I have to configure squid once I have a working winbind setup ? Note: I do not look for a solution "NTLM autorisation against an AD controller"; this is possible but unwanted.

I could not find ths scenario in docs or mailing list. I would be glad for a hint to a working setup.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes