Search squid archive

Re: Problem on Authentication !??!

I think that is not all of your auth and acl lines in your squid.conf.
Your problem looks like you got ntlm auth and basic auth configured and
sometimes a pop-up appears, where ntlm auth should have happened!?!

Can you also post your NTLM-Auth Settings?
If you got a cachemgr.cgi running  then have a look in the ntlm-auth stats
-> Do you have enough ntlm-authenticators and is winbind responding
properly?

cheers.roman