Search squid archive

Re: Enc: [Fwd: Re: Behaviour change in ntlm authentication - please help]

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 Rafael.Almeida@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

It is reserved for a long time (NTLM Authenticator output shows 86914.103 seconds), and it will never leave this state. Any ideas why the timeout is
not working?

Do you have ntlm challenge reuse enabled? If so try disabling it..

Also which Squid version? 2.5.STABLE10 without challenge reuse enabled is highly recommended for NTLM operation.

Regards
Henrik

Hi !!

We have "max_challenge_reuses 0". I think that it means that challenge reuse is disabled, wright? In this case, does the value of "max_challenge_lifetime" have any impact on squid´s performance?

Regards,
Carlos.