Search squid archive

RE: "Could not start SquidNT on local computer"- fixed

thanx guys,  by exploring your suggestions i got the
answer.

apparently the squid.conf file by default refers to
directories using / whereas windows prefers \ e.g.

c:/squid/var/log was the default but I just changed it to
c:\squid\var\log and it worked!

though I find it a bit slow.

Could someone suggest how to speed up the SquidNT?  it is
not giving me the performance I have experienced on a Linux
Platform.

walu.