Search squid archive

Re: group authentication with NTLM more info

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 Arno.STREULI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

ok maybe I'm not in the group 10013 but I'm in the 10001
(d-ch\\SurfeursWebCH-T) why it dosen test this one ?

wbinfo_group.pl only looks into the first group specified.

It is supposed to look into all the specified groups like the other group helpers, but this hasn't been implemented in wbinfo_group.pl

Please file a bug report to have the acl helper fixed. And if you know a little perl please provide a patch implementing the required for loop ;-)

Regards
Henrik