Search squid archive

Re: blocking sites

Damian Forrester wrote:

I am tiring to blocksome site using my squid proxy 2.5 stables.I configure the acl and deny them .How can I verify the that file that contain the block site is been check.Because I am able to access these site and they should be block .Can some advised.

Dani

This message has been checked for all viruses by MessageLabs.

Check the access.log for these requests.
Are you inside denied acl?
See also http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-10.html#ss10.26

Thanks
Emilio.