Search squid archive

Script help

Hi all,

This is not a direct squid question, however I know that someone can help on my problem. I am a System / Network Administrator and not to familiar with scripting, I want to create a simple script that automatically copy any log file on a cumulative form. Let say for example I want to copy my dhcp.leases to dhcp.leases_062205 for today, and for tommorow it should be dhcp.leases_062305 and so on. My ovjective is to do this daily or weekly or monthly automatically

Thank you very much,

Wennie