Search squid archive

no FTP proxy available?

Hi,

i just want to make that clear. currently there seems to be no FTP proxy
available, which has user authentication and support for a partent proxies.

Is it possible to use squid for that? I know the documentation.

I have to use an ftp proxy before TrendMicro's Viruswall.

intranet -> ftpproxy -> viruswall -> internet

tell me if i'm wrong. but only squid has maybe the possibiliy to proxy ftp
with user
authentication and parent proxy. so my question is, if i can configure
squid to do so?

maybe some clients work good enough with squid and his ftp proxy
possibilities.

Frank