Search squid archive

Re: Reverse Proxy for Multiple Domains (http accelerator)

Brad Taylor wrote:

I need to accelerate (reverse proxy) multiple domains, both domains need
to use https (SSL).  Can this be done with multiple domains without
using two Squid servers?  I've got squid setup with one domain and https
(SSL) but would like to had another without using another server.
Thanks for any help.

Brad

Yes.
You´ll need a redirector or DNS private redirecting the client requests
to the appropiate backend servers.

Thanks
Emilio C.