Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] filtering URLs

Henrik Nordstrom ha scritto:

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Matteo Villari wrote:

Is there a way to make caching two URLs, which differ from only for one parameter posted, as the same URL? I explane better: for squid these 2 following URL

http://192.168.11.233:8180/jetspeed/media-type/html/user/anon/page/default.psml;jsessionid=6B2F55F1C5F68C3EE92B23F7F47DF531.tomcat1

http://192.168.11.233:8180/jetspeed/media-type/html/user/anon/page/default.psml;jsessionid=40FC665911820AD183388EBBE40AD17D.tomcat1

are stored as different object. It's a way to make them the same cached object

Yes, by using a redirector to rewrite them to the same URL, or fixing the web site to not use session URLs for pages not session dependent.

Be warned that if the page contains (and should contain)session dependent URLs then it is session dependent.

Regards
Henrik

Thank you for your reply. I did it (after you resolved bug 1314) and now it works. Thanks again.