Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] https, redirector

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Bill Mills-Curran wrote:

To make HTTPS connections you need Squid-3.0 (under development) or the
SSL update patch to Squid-2.5.

About the patch...  I want to make sure I get the right one.  I see
a couple of SSL mentions at:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/

The SSL update is available from the developer site

   http://devel.squid-cache.org/

What you found is various bug fixes to other aspects of Squid, all included in the current version.

Regards
Henrik