Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Forwarding login and password from a 2.4 proxy to a 2.5 proxy

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Carinus Carelse wrote:

I have installed the new version of squid 2.5 but i would like to test it under load and I want to use the cache_peer to forward all requests to the new proxy for a few days just to test everything. I would like it to just forward the login credentials to the new proxy what is the equivalent to login=PASS in the 2.4 version.

The equivalence in 2.4 is to not require authentication for the request in question.

If a Squid-2.4 requires authentication then it won't forward the credentials.

Regards
Henrik