Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Adding a failure URL to Squid.

Chris Greyling wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to Squid, so I'm sorry for bugging you with this, but I keep getting
an error. I'm trying to add a failure URL to my Squid server, so that when a
banned website is accessed it will redirect the client to the specified URL.
How can I do this? I previously tried to do it via WebMin, but some
permissions got changed, and my Squid server "died" I want to manually put
it in the Squid config file.

I'm running
FreeBSD 4.11
Squid 2.5.10_1