Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] how to share my proxy

kdv wrote:

Hi all.

I have anonymouse proxy on my system (it can be accessed from internet), and want to share it for testing purposes.
How can I tell everybody about my proxy?

A search in google with the strings "anonymous proxy list", it show a lot of pages,
include you proxy in these lists.
lots of these proxys are misconfigured and her administrators don´t know that they have anonymous proxys
Be careful with this question:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-25.html#ss25.1
But i think that question is out of context in this list.

Thanks
Emilio C.