Search squid archive

[squid-users] Sharing cache data for hostnames with equal content (web acceleration)

Hello,

I'm using Squid as a web accelerator. Some users like to use addresses
with www., and some don't. Is it possible to make Squid recognize different
hostnames/subdomains having the same content?

If not, then this means Squid will use excessive memory/diskspace, to
cache this data for the different variations of hostnames, right?

This might be something we need to deal with when purging data
automatically. Would be easier if Squid could just handle it.

Cheers,

--
Anders.