Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] Abridged URL gives weird squid error on STABLE10?

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Frank Hamersley wrote:

Curiously I am sure it did function "correctly" for nearly 24 hours before I
got the phone call from the better half saying that the net was a mill pond!

I remain convinced this was the case because when I installed and tested it
the evening before every thing seemed OK.  I had verified with SNMP from
MRTG (this was the purpose of the exercise) to see some cache hits etc but
am wondering now if I was looking at the right thing - BTW it was about 1:00
AM so after factoring that in - who knows what I saw!

Additionally perhaps you had proxy settings in your browser?

Regards
Henrik