Search squid archive

[squid-users] Check mail using Proxy server

Hi,

Can any one tell me how can i check mail using proxy server. Where should I give mail server address in squid.conf file.

--
Shahnawaz Iqbal

NOTICE: This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. In addition, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.