Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid running on Linux vs. squid running on FreeBSD

Yaser Mahmood wrote:

Hi all,
Please briefly describe or provide me with some link, I want to know
about the difference between squid running on Linux vs. squid running on
FreeBSD. In terms of reliability stability performance

Appreciate your help
Regards,
Yaser

hi,

For us squid running on linux fulfilling all the buzzward*s you mentioned above, therefore we don't care about BSDs.
However IMHO obsd would be much better then fbsd.

regards

*