Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Cache Disk querry

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Wennie V. Lagmay wrote:

Hi all,

My cache directory is 25 Gig and I already used 14 Gig. Based on my configuration when it reaches 20 Gig it is mark as low and 21.25 Gig it is mark high.My questions are: Am I correct on the above statement? Based on my config what will happen it it reaches the critical level? Will squid automatically deletes objects for me?

The closer it gets to the high water mark the more aggressively it deletes objects.

Regards
Henrik