Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Problems downloading files larger than 1MB

On Fri, 6 May 2005, Dave Harrison wrote:

I'm having a problem where not using the proxy allows me to download
files of any given size, however if I use the proxy to download a file
over 1MB it stops downloading after it hits the 1MB mark and then just
sits there timing out.

I am still a little lost at what may be causing this.

Do you have any options at all in squid.conf relating to 1MB somehow?

Has anyone seen a similar problem before ?

I have never seen anything like this in any of the Squids I run or maitain, except occationally when my Squid source tree is broken due to my own development efforts..

Regards
Henrik