Search squid archive

[squid-users] show ips going outside squid

Hi all am running transparent proxy on squid 2.5Stable7 but would like the outside world to see the particular IP accessing a site for security reason. Is there a line in squid.conf I can play with so that like if you go to a site they get the IP of the client.
Thanks
Ronny
/ ''We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are''\
\ ,, ,,/