Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] Error when working at secure sites

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Rafael Paris wrote:

I don't have parent proxy and port 443 is open.

Please see my previous answer. The solution is there.

javascript:parent.frames['hiddenframe'].jumpSubmit('LINK_EXT','LINK_EXT_AFI_
UPDATE_PROFILE','https://www3.todo1.com/ff/Afi_ModificaPerfil.asp')

Bottom line: www3.todo1.com has a broken firewall which fails on modern TCP/IP implementations.

If not verify your firewalling, making sure that your Squid is allowed to go to port 443 of the requested server. Also see the "Operating system dependent oddities" section in the FAQ as there is a lot of broken firewalls out on the Internet getting confused by Squid running on modern OS:es..

Regards Henrik