Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] 3.0 roadmap/schedule?

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Eric Bloch wrote:

Is the 3.0 roadmap/schedule published anywhere?

Not beyond what can be found in the squid-dev archives. It is currently in open development state. (the PRE state has been abandoned)

And are the any opinions on the latest 3.0PRE?  I would like to test the
kqueue support, but would like to know when it (and the rest of 3.0)
will be considered stable.

I don't have a good estimate for you, but I would guess during the autumn unless any major show stoppers turns up.

Regards
Henrik