Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] How tell who is browsing where?

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Neil Loffhagen wrote:

Appreciate that.  I guess it's a matter of opening the file with vi,
which I've just done and can see everything as needed. Is there any sort
of GUI front end for this?  Once I've completed all the documentation
and gone my way, the Squid server will be mostly managed by windows
people and a gui would be helpful to them :)

There is several log analysing programs available returning different kinds of information based on access.log. See the "Related Logfile Analyzis" page.

Thanks again and apologies for posting twice.  From the first post I got
a rely from majordomo@xxxxxxx that gave me the impression it had been
rejected?

The above is not related to squid-cache.org.

Do you still have that reject? If so can you please forward it (including headers) privately to me.

Regards
Henrik