Search squid archive

[squid-users] I need some help with squid a pix firewall

I am trying to make my squid proxy server which on the inside network send requests to the web through cisco pix.I have seen on the faq that i may need to set up a parent cache for this proxy.is this so ,or I do not need to configure any thing on my pix firewall ?can some help please

dani