Search squid archive

[squid-users] help with the acl time param

hello

Have been looking at restricting access to a site by time. The purpose is principally to overcome auto refresh from the browser. So its not as straightforward as allowed at some time of the day and not allowed at some other.

Is there a way to express a time acl that means allow 'every' so many minutes?

Alternatively is there a way to say between N:00 and N:05, N:15 and N:20, N:30 and N:35 and so on where N is every hour from 8am to 11pm?
I can see that I could construct a very large number of acl instances to make that happen, but barely practical; if I had to do that, does the time acl support "/path/to/file/of/parameters"?

thanks

rolf.