Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Sarg Questions

From: "Ricardo López Urrutia" <rlopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Radel;

Sarg doesn't run a Webserver, your server is the one running the Webserver and Sarg uses it to display the information collected from the logs. If you need further info about how to configure sarg sarg.conf will do the job, the file is very self explaining.

        Regards!
        Ricardo

Hi there,

Yeah it puts files in /var/www but I don't remember installing a web-server. I am pretty sure apache is not installed, although web-min is. I have a stock Debian Sarge install with Squid, Sarg and webmin. I tried the webmin-sarg module but it created errors and sarg couldn't run after changing a few reporting options via its interface. The sarg.conf file doesn't seem to hold alot of info.

regards,
Dietrich