Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Cache size full !!

On 16.05 13:58, Alex wrote:
> im getting an error message in my cache.log stating that my squid cache
> size has been reached !! and the proxy is not working anymore,,

you need to use lower number for cache_dir setting and probably good
cache_swap_low and cache_swap_high settings.

see http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-4.html#ss4.14

btw are you sure it's not caused by too big logfiles?

> how can i flush the cache so that squid will have its cache size 0 and
> start caching again ?!

first you have to fix settings above. Then, I'd try to start squid and wait
until it cleans enough files of a cache.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
He who laughs last thinks slowest.