To: "Wennie V. Lagmay" <wlagmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Log file

Hello,

You could copy that file if you require a backup. Else type

"squid -k rotate"

which will rename your existing access.log to access.log.0 and create a
new access.log file.

Regards

Srid
Hi,

My access.log file is this size 4443864799 May 16 11:56 access.log. can I
just copy this file into another machine and delete it on my squid server
without any problem?

thank you,

Wennie

--
The future is uncertain and the end is always near