Search squid archive

[squid-users] Benchmarking squid

Hi all,
	for my final work in computer science engineering I've made a squid
system, working on a prefetching agent and on a web site mirroring
agent. Now I'd need to test these solutions to understand the real
benefits. Ths problem is that I'm alone, thus I cannot make that much
traffic!
What I'd need is a system that, using a real log file, would make
exactly the same requests users made, thus respecting the time they made
them too! Is any of you already using such a benchmark program, or could
you suggest me the best one?

Thanks in advance!

Marco Crucianelli