Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users]

On Mon, 9 May 2005, Matteo Villari wrote:

I'm sorry for my simple questions but i'm going mad. I'm trying to force squid to give fresh copy of a simple .htm page after an amount of time set by me.
I set this pattern

refresh_pattern \.htm$ 2 100% 3 ignore-reload override-lastmod reload-into-ims override-expire

Not sure what will happen if you use both ignore-reload and reload-into-ims...

the first says reload should be ignored as if it was a plain GET request.

the second says reloads should be converted into IMS queries to the web server...

Regards
Henrik