Search squid archive

[squid-users] Bypass Squid for some sites

I'm trying to figure out how to bypass Squid for certain sites that don't work properly. I am not using a transparent firewall so I have to bypass it on the Squid server itself.
Basically I don't want Squid to do anything except send the packets directly to the destination system. Doing a always_direct and no_cache doesn't seem to help.
Any ideas on how to do this?

Brett