Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Feeding a file to squid's storage without intruping the squid

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005, Ali Nikneshan wrote:

experimental protocol there), I want to transfer HOT OBJECT via this
line and feed it to squid or another modified instance of squid which
will be cache_peer to the main squid.

To me it sounds like it would be easier for you if this was not a Squid but just a simple HTTP server designed for the purpose coupled with a simple ICP server. Both knowing your hot object scheme.

But if you want to use Squid then I would suggest looking into the PushCache modified version of Squid.

  http://devel.squid-cache.org/
  http://www.pushcache.com/

Regards
Henrik