Search squid archive

[squid-users] Squid logs in mysql and frontend :)

Hello there,

I did last week a small python script/cgi to parse Squid's access.log
and show the stats on a dynamic page, I posted it here:

http://home.gna.org/pysquila

It's in early state, and not much of a functional app yet, but I'm
adding features every day. So I would like to you people to test and
make suggestions and stuff.

Thanks :)

--
Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior <jpejunior@xxxxxxxxx>