Search squid archive

[squid-users] How work Redirect_program ?

Hello,

I'm writing a new redirector for my enterprise.
I want to know how squid manage a redirector.

I try a program like

Read squid request on Standard input
Write a URL on standard output
With 25 children

With a software, i simulate 200 users and i have only 60 request per
second instead of 600 request per second.
Perhaps this basic redirector is too fast for squid to considere the
redirect URL ?

Please, turn on my light for the mechanism !

Thank you
Regards

Top xavier