Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Squid, read denied ip's from a text file , authentication + rules

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Robert Becskei wrote:

Hello everyone,

thank you for the fast help :) , it did work out , and now it works, but I wonder is it possible (don't know how) to make
squid read the ip's of my denied clients from a file (text file) , sorta like it does when it reads the banned extensions from a file... this possible?
currently my acl shops src xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy .... is very long got 15 ip's... if reading from a file is not possible how can you do that
one acl takes up many lines like
acl shops src xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz

acl shops src "/path/to/file/with/ips.txt"

Regards
Henrik