Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Proxy chainning question

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, Mihai Tanasescu wrote:

I've just recently setup a transparent proxy (for http port 80) for my small network and I noticed some users were trying to use proxies found on the Internet which also functioned on port 80.

Is there any way to prevent this kind of proxy chainning to happen through my transparent proxy ?

Any attempts to use a proxy on port 80 will get sent to your proxy instead.

Regards
Henrik