Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] DNS and ACL

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Carinus Carelse wrote:

I wonder if someone can maybe help with this.  I would like to setup my
squid proxy to block any boxes that do not have adns entry.  So in other

words I want to ensure that the box is properly registered in teh dns
before they are allowed squid access.  Can this be done and does someone

mybe have a config example I can have a look at.

See the srcdomain acl type.

Regards
Henrik