Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] NUMTHREADS

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Lewars, Mitchell (EM, PTL) wrote:

Is there a suggested NUMTHREADS ?

My clients are getting the Squid error page during the day, so I added

What error?

There is no Squid error related to NUMTHREADS.

NUMTHREADS=1024, and recompiled.

This is way way way too many threads.

Normally there is no need to manually tune NUMTHREADS as the default automatically adjusts to a reasonable value for the number of cache disks you have.

Regards
Henrik