Search squid archive

[squid-users] Myip / cache peer problems

Hi all,
	I'm having a problem using a combination of myip and cache peer
access. What I want to do is say if a user is pointing to the cache on ip
10.10.5.199 go to cache peer 10.10.0.1 and if its pointing to me on
10.10.5.200 go to the cache peer on 10.10.0.2

To do this I'm using two acls' with myip defining the 5.199 and 5.200 ips, I
then use four cache_peer_access lines, two per host. One saying force myip1
to 10.10.0.1 and deny all after it, and the other saying force myip2 to
10.10.0.2 and deny all after it.

I also have never direct all and always direct none. If I use the ip that's
bound to the card as the main ip (.200) it works perfectly and I get sent
through the right host. If I use the aliased ip however, I get a failed to
select source, and a message to say my peer is down! I can access the peer
perfectly fine through telnet, and icp... Yet squid believes it to be down?

Any ideas?

I can email the config file tomorrow if required

Thanks in advance