Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Re:Fedora & Wccp

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Omnia Ibrahim wrote:

my router realy see the squid box and it gives thats is usable but the browsing is not realy working as squid didnt recieve requests and my access.log is emty though the squid as proxy is working fine and i found packets redirected on the router when i use sh ip wccp web-cache detail.

This indicates you have got squid.conf correct, but either the GRE or the NAT parts is not working proper.

If you look in the archives some weeks back you should find a step by step guide on diagnosing WCCP to isolate which of all involved components is not working.

Regards
Henrik