Search squid archive

[squid-users] body of the http request

Hi,
I need to get more information on the body of the request. I need to know various parameters from a get command. If there's any API from squid how helps me? I've searched squid.visolve.com. Looking at the configuration manual, I see several categories which includes Network Parameters, Administrative parameters, etc. However, none pertains to the body.

-Derek
dlac@xxxxxxxxxxxx