Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Urgent: help on TCP_DENIED/400

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, tony vong wrote:

my machine ---- squid box ---- internet

I install SQUID on a linux box. I cannot seem to be
able to get through the squid box. It seems it
replaces all the URL's with '/' !!! How do I fix this
?

Are you attempting to set up a transparently intercepting proxy, hijacking the browsers attempts to talk to port 80 on the Internet?

If so see the Squid FAQ for required configuration details.

Regards
Henrik