Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] epoll Squid-3?

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Matt Benjamin wrote:

I wondered, is this code in the squid 3 code line, as well?

If I understood correctly the epoll code originates in Squid-3, but has been extended somewhat to support deferred reads etc.

I've gotten confused about the release plans for squid 3--in late summer, it seemed on track for a release fairly soon.

Squid-3 is starting to get on track again, after beeing very much off track for an extended period of time.

There is no release date set today.

Regards
Henrik