Search squid archive

Fwd: Re: [squid-users] help on ACLs

> > > Can I write acl for source (src) for external
> > > addresses.
> >
> > Nop. Use dst ACL for this.
> >
> > > What I mean to say If want to restrict some IP
> > > address which is not in
> > > my domain or LAN . Can I use this acl , or will
> it
> > > work..
> > >
> > > acl outside_ip src  202.25.45.69
> >
> > acl outside_ip dst 202.25.45.69
> >
> > Will do it.

Are you expecting to control external IP as source
based or destination based? To explain more that, do
want to control http requests from 202.25.45.69 IP?

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com