Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] chpasswd.cgi

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, marius wrote:

One thing if you know the answer. I have installed the chpasswd.cgi. (I know this is an external program to squid therefore excuse me for posting it here)
It seems to work because when the user change password it says changed but the old password is still the correct one.

Does the /etc/squid/passwd file get updated when the user changes his password?

Squid should detect the new password as soon as the user tries to use it, or ttl timeout (see auth_param basic directive).

Regards
Henrik