Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy issues...

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Jon Newman wrote:

Every time I put the redirect in, I can see the requests for the pages in
the dansguardian logs, but the transfer does not work/take place. Anyone
have any ideas as to why this might occur?

Servere MTU problems cache->client perhaps? Try disabling PMTU discovery for the interface/route towards your clients.

Regards
Henrik