Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Permit https, block http

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Daniel Herrero Martínez wrote:

Hello all,
I've set up a proxy accelerator with a redirector. My problem is that I want to redirect a web but only allowing https connections, not permitting http plaintext access, but only for that page. Have anyone any idea about how can
I do this?

In squid-2.5 you can use the my_port acl to match the port where the request was accepted.

In Squid-3 you can match on the protocol (https).

Regards
Henrik