Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] java applets proxy_auth problem

> acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
>
> acl java_jvm browser Java/1.4
> http_access allow java_jvm
> """
>
> I don't anderstand if this is a squid/auth/basic
> problem or a java/applet

It is the problem with http_access setting(s). Try to
use  give access those who passed authentication as,

http_access allow java_jvm password
http_access deny all

It will make your requirement. Lets know if it is not working.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com