Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Locking down WWW internet access

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 mlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Christoph,

Thanks for the advice it works well.  One issue that I am concerned with
is when a user authenticates to the Proxy server from Konqueror, they have
the option to keep password.
Is there a way I can timeout or disable the ability to "Keep Password"?

No. This is entirely within the browser, outside of the control of Squid.

Sort of the same question as if there is any way for a domain controller to prevent users from writing their logon password on a postit note sticked to their screen.

Regards
Henrik